The House

Located in the heart of Baie-Saint-Paul between the beach and the center of town, this historic house dates to around 1880 and belonged to the family of Mr. Jean-Joseph Simard.

The house was built before there was electricty in Baie-Saint-Paul, so the wood was cut with an axe and the foundation was made of stones.  The outside bricks which were recently restored were made right here in Baie-Saint-Paul.   There is a large welcoming garden that is on the border of the gouffre river.



Breakfast area





Dining room









113, rue Sainte-Anne  Baie-Saint-Paul, Québec 418-435-0149